~My Sweetheart~

Monday, April 4, 2011

Please Forgive Me


Not in mo0d mode rite now..
How can I solve this problemo??
Sometymes, I noticed that I'm become to0 selfish lately ni..
Sedar atau tidak, aku ase aku takleyh nak control my feeeLiiing..

Perubahan yang ketara:-
  • Makin J3@L0u$ tahap kritikal. [akan cuba cover sebaik mungkin]
  • Makin K3d3ku+ tahap tak hengat.. [semakin menjadi-jadi]
Nak gelak berguling-guling ----> Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :D

Da only reason nape jadi macam sebab aku;
Giler punya shahyunk & chen+aa kat LEBAH ni....
"I love you, always forever
Near and far, closer together
Everywhere, I will be with you "

To my HANDSEE`LEBAH [if you read my blogxz la]; I want to confess sumtinx here...
~> Ai-lobb-yu more than others before. I never put J3@L0u$ in my feel!ng before too.. Once I met and Fall-in-Lobb with you, I cant stop da kinda feel!ng to conquEr whole of my feel. Aku sayang kamu Handsee. Dats Y aku macam nih kot. Aku mintak maaf kalau aku meng-ruin-kan & me-messy-kan life kamu ye Handsee..<~


Entahlah.. Setiap masa aku nak jadi yang terbaik pada orang yang aku sayang, tapi aku tau tidak semudah itu. Kadang-kadang kita tak sedar bila nak jadi terbaik sangat, terbalik pulak jadinye.

~>> So If you're feelin' lonely.. don't..
You're the only one I'd ever want
I only wanna make it good
So if I love you a little more than I should
Please forgive me I know not what I do

Please forgive me I can't stop lovin' you
Don't deny me
This pain I'm going through
Please forgive me
If I need you like I do
Please believe me
Every word I say is true
Please forgive me I can't stop loving you... <~~


To my beloved Handsee`Lebah, tis pinky-roses is yours.. Get Hunny from tis fresh roses.
If I hurt u, please forgive me..

..........I will scream to the world that I love you
I will protect you from now on
Even if my body changes
My heart is still here
My heart knows you first

In the end I hope it will be you
The person that will be with me
That person will be you.... My Handsee`Lebah..........



Always in lurve with you...
dania.nsYYYY

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails